- Bedrooms: 0
- Bathrooms: 1
- Available: 09-01-2020
- Laundry in Basement
DescriptionCunning and Convenient Symphony Studio
* Studio with shared bathroom, professionally cleaned twice per week
* Kitchenette with dishwasher, disposal, 2-burner cooktop, convection microwave and granite counters
* Hardwood floors
* Laundry on site
* All Utilities included
* Bus route around the corner and Green and Orange line just minutes away
* Literally one block from New England Conservatory and a short distance to Northeastern, Berklee College of Music, Boston Conservatory, Mary Baker Eddy Library, Newbury St., Copley Square, Fenway and Kenmore Square
* Whole Foods, post office, pharmacy, YMCA, Five, Guys, Boston Shawarma, Q'doba, Mumbai Spice, Panera Bread, Pho and I House of Noodle and Rice, Amelia's Taqueria, Symphony Sushi, Pavement Coffeehouse, Wings Over, Conor Larkin's Grill and Tap, Ichiban Yakitori Sushi House, Cappy's Pizza and Subs, Boston House of Pizza, shops and more nearby
Value and location can't be beat! Make an appointment today before someone else catches on!
Call/text to schedule a viewing!
A cosmopolitan city neighborhood filled with colleges, museums, and green spaces, the Symphony area is a wonderful showcase of what Boston has to offer. The Symphony area is named aptly so for housing Symphony Hall- one of the top concert halls in the world and home to the award winning Boston Symphony Orchestra. Beautiful brownstones and lush tree lined streets characterize this neighbourhood’s residential streets, while larger apartment buildings and a wide variety of restaurants, bars, and coffee shops can be found on the larger streets like Huntington Ave and Massachusetts Ave. The Green Line E Line (Multiple stops) and the Orange Line (Massachusetts Ave Station) are in close proximity.
Huntington Ave @ Gainsborough St Bus Stop 0.1 mi (2 min away)
Huntington Ave @ Mass Ave Bus Stop 0.1 mi (3 min away)
Massachusetts Ave @ Westland Ave Bus Stop 0.1 mi (3 min away)
Symphony Train Station 0.1 mi (4 min away)